Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4009백한나] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4009백한나]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,971회    댓글: 0

TOPIC : CAMP LIFE

My first day in the Phillippines. I was excited and little worried because Korea and Phillippines are different. But evetually my worries disappeard during the camp. Camp life with my friends and teachers was very interesting. Every saturday. we went to a tirp. We went to Caubian island. I get to ried boats. bangka. kart. buy things. have lunch on a boat and see small monkeys called Tashier. I had great time in there. On August 16th. the girls including me went to visit to teacher Bella's house. The house was big and great and we ate a turkey and other foods. It was very delicious so I have to go there again. I've met lots of friends and teachers in CIA camp. My friends were friendly and studied very hard. Teachers are kind and thet helped us friendly. teachers are kind and they helped us to improveour English ability. I think learning English in the Phillippines is helpful and fun. So if I have a chance to go here again. I want to go this camp. My camp life in Philippines can't forget forever.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.