Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4010이예림] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4010이예림]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,960회    댓글: 0

TITLE : Happy Memories In CIA CAMP (I wrote this on August 12th Thursday. 2010)

I could still remember that I was in Incheon airport on July 26th. But today is August 12th already. We have only 10 days to stay here in the Philippines. Time really runs too fast.
 At first. I think like this. "Hah- I want to go home soon. I have to bear up here almost a month. It's a very long time to me. I can't wait."
 I think of the good past days. I remember my first day during CIA Camp. I was so nervous and I was tedious. Because I couldn't speak English with foreigner teacher. I couldn't understand their words. It seems like words of extraterrestrial. I was in despair.
 But as time goes by. I felt better than the days before. As time goes by. I adapted to Philippine life. And I have to practiced all over again so that I can speak English more and more. I was so happy. I learn to love English now.
Maybe. kind teachers and friends make me feel like this. When I spoke English at the worst. kind teachers understood me and heard my words deeply. It makes me improve my speaking skills. (Of course. I can't speak English perfectly now. too.)
I mean. they make me have confidence. I had a happy time during CIA Camp.  Especially. on Saturday. there are no classes. Instead of no classes. we go on a trip somewhere. I had several exciting experiences on my trip. On July 31st. I went island hopping in Caubian. It was my first time to swim with snorkel. I saw various fishes under the sea and ate mangoes. I fell in love with mangoes at that time. After one week. I could drive my racing car. It was very exciting. And I will not foget my memories in SM Mall.
 Today. I visited Mantan National High School. It was little boring but it can be great experience to me.
 I'll be leaving one week from now. After which I will come back to Korea. It was a one month journey.
 Thank you for the happy memories. CIA!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.