Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4015황영택] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4015황영택]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,929회    댓글: 0

TOPIC : CAMP LIFE

I went here in Cebu at July 27th. On this day. I was very scared. because I worried about friends. teachers and the philippine. I rode an airplane there are many friends are looked nice. They look good. When I arrived at Cebu. I was so excited and missed my parents. One first day. I met my new roommates and friends. They are nice and kind. So I quickly be a friend. After meeting. we did the level test. I was worried but I did my best. So my level is A4. I studied with my friends. They were also kind and teachers are kind too. Studying in Cebu is very interesting and exciting. The activities are also exciting. At first Saturday. We went to the island. We fishing and scuba diving on the ship. It was very fun. At island. we ate delicious meal. We ate chickens. shrips and many other special meal. Second saturday. We went to the cart racing. the cart was so fast. Next we went to the SM. it is a very big supermarket. I bought many groceries and snacks. Third saturday. We went to the Bohol island. We went to the chocolate hills. saw the Tarsier and ate lunch on the ship. The chocolate hills were very wonderful. It was very big and giant and the Tarsier is a very small monkey in the world. It's size like my fist. It's eyes are very big and cute. The lunch on the ship was very cool. The meal was delicious too.
My Cebu camp life is very exciting. Something was bad. but something was good. So I want to come here in Cebu with CIA camp.^^

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.