Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4017민지유] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4017민지유]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,999회    댓글: 0

2010.7.26.we went to Philippines! I was very nervous because it was
my first trip to foreign country. When I arrived at Philippines. I was really
happy and very throb. Although it was already late time a lot of Filipinos were
still in the street. So I feel that I am really in Philippines.
  Later. we arrived at the abode. In the abode we met Alice and Crystal.
But the time was so late so we couldn't be a friends each other. But I thought we can be good friends.
  Next day I was very tired. Because I got up at 6'o clock. But the classes were very fun. Also I feel lucky that I have many supportive teacher.
  In 2010.7.31. we went to the hopping tour. It was great. My friends and I become
friend so we'll keep it as a remembrance. I did a snorkeling. The sea was very pure. I thought a loof of bread and then the fishes come in groups. The fishes very pretty. After that we ate lunch. It was great. There were lots of the food but.
especially I really liked shrimp. It was really delicious. LAter we had a shightseeing with the caubian island (it was really small island.). We saw a monkey and horse. The monkey was really cute but I thought the monkey's character wasn't good. A little boy who was in the family camp wanted to put away monkey's bottle from the monkey because the bottle was really dirty. But the monkey got angry and bit the boy. Anyway I really wanted to ride a horse but. there were so many people. So I couldn't ride a horse. I was unsatisfied with it.
  On Sunday. we ate a burger. Korean teachers bought is the burger. WE were very happy to eat burger. But the happiness didn't last long. Why? Because the ants appeared from the burger. Phew! It was terrible. So we ran to the villa 23 and told the teachers that there were ants in the burgewr. It was a terrible buger. But I tried to think about it positively because it was very unique experience.
  After what happened. the time went very fast. We draw a poster and prepared for our self_introduction. Our roommates drew and colored poster very hard. It was fun and happy time. Also. we prepared for our self_introduction. But teachers gave me a help so I could finish my self_introduction.
  2010.8.7. we went kartzone and we rode a cart. It was very fresh experience. Because it was my first time to ride a cart. It was very fast and fun. After riding a cart we went to SM mall. It was very big shopping mall. Like 'Timesquare' in Korea. We were very grow restless. But we lost. Luckily we found the way. In there. we saw an audition. Many Filipinos participated that audition. And I envy them because I am a tone deaf. It was fun day.
  2010.8.2. I went to the Mactan NAtional High School. Actually yesterday I couldn't sleep because of the letter. Teacher Gabi asked me to write a letter to teacher MAry. When we arrived at school many Filipino students got curious to us. We also had a class. We learned about an adjective. After the class Dorothy and I read a letter. I was shy but I succeed! It was fun. I made a foreign friend. His name was Richard. But I thought he likes Terri.
  Anyway we went to Lapu-Lapu park(shrine) and I saw a statue of Lapu-Lapu. He looks like very brave. Then we went to the museum of aircrafts (MAyve it is not museum. But Korean teachers told me it is museum). It looks liks '자유수호(JA-you su-ho) museum' in Korea. IT mwans keeping one's freedom.
  When we came back to the abode. WE were very tired. But we couldn't get rest because we had classes. I was very sad. But I thought it was very funny day.
  At dinner we (Dorothy. Laula and me ) ate a ramen becuase we wrote a letter untill late ime we were very happy.
  I think I learn lots of things from this camp. I could improve my English skills more and I could feel Philippines' culture. So I am very happy because I am in this camp. But we don't have a much time to stay here. However I can't forget my rememberance in here. Thankyou for all teachers and students.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.