Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4018김태연] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4018김태연]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,897회    댓글: 0

title: my CIA camp life

I arrived in the philippine july 26th! It was my first time to me on the airplane and go abroad.. So i was excited when i arrived here in crown regency. I met new two friends. First time i thought two girls are older than me. but they are same age with me. Two girls name is Crystal and Alice. Then i thought Crystal is very afraid and Alice is cute and then one day we became friend!! I took a level test.
the result was my group belongs to A4. I had classas and meet many teachers Bella. Jahms. Rhodora. Sterl. Francis. Pasito. James and Johnny. They are very kind to me. First saturday i went island hopping. I done snorkling. fishing and i went to caubian island and ate many seafoods. It was really exciting. Second saturday i
went to cart-zone and had car racing and lastly we went to SM(shopping mall) i
bought many snacks and many souvenirs. I love shopping very much. I went to gaisano mall to buy something and prepare to go to bohol island. I went to bohol island with CIA camp people by a boat. There are many beds in the tourist room. I took the second flor bed and Dorothy took the lower bed next me. I was able to get a seat next to the window. So i called dorothy. we saw  the beautiful landscape but seeing the ladscape in the room felt choky. so we decided to go out of the room. outside of landscape was very fantastic. Then i knew why pirate likes to have an adventure of the sea and i arrived ohol island. We saw chocolate hills. ate lunch for loboc river and met the tarsier monkeys. I take a picture together! Although it took a full fourhours to get there and back. I make new experiences... I remember this camp. CIA teacher and my friends. I will never forget this..!!!I love CIA camp so much!!!  ^-^*

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.