Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4020윤석준] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4020윤석준]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,874회    댓글: 0

TOPIC : My CIA Camp Life

On July 26th. I arrived in CEBU.
When we arrived here. immediately my friends and I slept. because we were very tired.
 The next day. we took a test.
the first weekend we had an island hopping tour. First. we took a boat named 'Bangka'
and we did snorkeling. Under the sea was very colorful and beautiful. I want to have
snorkeling again and we did fishing.
 And the next week was very exciting. too.
I studied English and I could talk with forien English teachers. and the next saturday
we went to SM. and we did car racing. caracing was very fun. and SM was very big.
but it's name meaning is Super Market.
However that week had a bad news. techer 'Bayron' went back to our own country.
He was very funny. and his English skill was very great. When he went back his house.
we really missed him.
 The third week was terrible.
because my English grade is came out.
 Last thursday we had a school visit at 'Mactan national high school' the students was same age with us. However there were some students ages 20 years old. and 16years old
students. the school visit was great experience to me. Althouh school is not good. the students was very kind to us. also the teacher was passions. so I am very thankful to the school principal. because she gave us great experience. and we wentto the 'Mactan Shrine Lapu Lapu city'where 'Magellan' was died. we took pictures.
 Last saturday we went to 'Bohol island' after we arrived there. first we saw 'chocolate hills' and then we ate lunch on the boat it was great.
 The landscape seems to Amazon. and we saw 'Tarsier monkey' it is too small. and this monkey live only 'Bohol island' it was so cute. and we ate dinner.
Dinner was 'Ga gang myeon' and 'Tang su yuk' It was very delicious.
 Because of this camp my English skill is developed and I can have self-confidence.
so these days I can say hello to foreigner.
 Therefore I want to come this camp again.^^^^^^^    

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.