Logger Script 캠프후기 [C4023옥승은] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

캠프후기 [C4023옥승은]

작성자: 영어캠프팀님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,931회    댓글: 0

TOPIC: CAMP LIFE

We went to the philippines in cebu for two weeks. frankly I am afarid of coming here. first. i was scared because i don't know any people. And my mom said "In the camp will be older than you.There were 4 first grade middle school students."
But coming herem bvritgers address kind. Nevertheless. first not so friendly. I really need friends. First weekend. we wnet snorkeling. and we ate lunch. it was delicious. And Sunday. we did level test. Ti was very diffcult. next day. my level is A5. It's fifth class. The beginning. class is exacting. because my english ability is humble. But by degrees m English ability is heighten. And last saturday. we played cart racing. first a track. T'm afraid because I was driving first and T went wrong missed was very dangerous. So I don't want to ride. But finishing first track. T had a self-confidence. second track. riding was fast. But go round a corner. rather not fast.
I finished car racing. We went to shopping mall. ordinary times I don't like shopping. Because I need thing. my mom bought this. But this time. I shopped with my friand. So I ate chicken. bought more things and on Sunday. again had level test. It's sameness diffcult.
This week. we studied everyday and played goledn bell. going school. going high school. but first grade age is 15 yeras old. I was suprised. Because in korea. 15 years old is middle school second grade.
We had a little time. In the future. I will study hard and I want to go to a funny camping.dd

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.