Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [7005 윤태선] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [7005 윤태선]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,965회    댓글: 0

MY EXPERIENCES in CIA CAMP<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I joined CIA camp because I want to learn English. During my first week of staying here. I took a level test and my level was B2. During weekends. I rode zipline. it was exciting. So I want to ride it one more time. But it's not allowed. So I went to SM. I took my lunch at KFC and i bought one comic book. During second week. I took level test again. And I leveled down. I'm in B4. At night we had an activity called gymnastics. The Korean and Filipino teachers taught us about gymnastic. Then on Saturday. we had a city tour. We saw Magellan's cross. Fort San Pedro and then we went to Mactan and rode Banana Boat and Jetski. It was fun and interesting. On the fourth week. we had a homestay and I stayed in teacher Ronna's house. It was fun. On Saturday. we went to SM and Kart Zone. It was also very fun

나는 cia영어캠프에 참가했다. 왜냐하면 나는 영어를 배우고 싶었기 때문이다. 첫째주에는 먼저 레벨 테스트를 보았다. 나의 레벨은B2였다. 주말에는 라인 이란것을 탔다. 정말 재미있어서 한번 탈려고 했는데 허락 되지 않았다. 그래서그냥 SM 갔다. 500페소 밖에 안받아서 점심을 KFC에서 먹었다. 그리고 만화책 한개를 샀다. 2번째 주에서 레벨테스트를 봤다. 이번엔B4였다. 이번에는

바나나보트와 제트스키를 탔다. 진짜 재미 있었다.   3번째주 레벨테스트나의 레벨은 B5였다 이번주에는 세부 시티투어를갔다. 그리고 SM을가서 무언가를 샀다 4번째주에는 B5였고 카트존에가서 카트를 탔다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.