Logger Script 15회 캠프후기 [7002 이상석] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 캠프후기 [7002 이상석]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,913회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCE.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My best friend is Kenneth. Kenneth is my first same old friend and Kenneth is my roommate how did we become friends? My friend Kenneth and me just talk and play together. My favourite teacher is teacher mark. because teacher mark is very kind and only a little study but lots of talking. I like talking. I go to SM. SM is a very big market. I went to SM bought a ring. little snack. and I went to Kart zone. Kart zone is one person drive a car. I drove a car very fun and also very fast I want to drive a car again. I am not happy in CIA because in CIA. we study everyday and the same schedule every day. short play time but I'll go back to Korea. I'll remember SM. SM is amazing I like SM and home stay before I go to home stay. teacher Flor. Teacher Flor's house is very near. so we walked to teacher Flor's house. Teacher Flor's house is so so. not so big and not so small and our bedroom is so so too we go to homestay. first is shopping then eat. talk and lastly sleep.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.