Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [7017 이유빈] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [7017 이유빈]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,912회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCE<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I study English in CIA CAmp. It is located in Cebu. Philippines. On my first day. I took level test. Echo is my first friend here. And then. I also met Julia. Jenny. Croude. and Sunny. They are my bestfriends. They are very friendly and kind. My teachers are T. Gonz. T. Lin. T. Flor. T. April. T. Florisa and T. Shei. they are very kind and they can teach very well. Every Saturday. we went to different places. First Saturday. we went to Zip line. It was very fun. Second Saturday. we ride Banana boat and Jet ski. It was very exciting. Third Saturday. we went to a city tour. First we went to Fort San Pedro. There were many cannons there and then we visited Magellan's croos and Santo Nino church. After that. we went to SM mall to go shopping. I bought my family presents. my dress. shoes. pants. pen. and delicious foods. I was very happy!. Fourth Saturday. we went to Taoist temple. I saw many dragons and I saw a big temple of chinese people and after that we went to SM again. We also went to Plantation Bay. We had swimming there and there are many delicious foods like sea foods. It was very fun.

I spent my homestay at T. Flor's house. I ate many kinds of Philippine food and watched scary movies. It was very fun. I had so much fun during my stay here in CIA camp and it was very exciting because i met many friends and I improved my english skills.

나의 CIA 연수후기

나는 CIA 캠프안에서 공부한다. 나는 필리핀 세부에서의나의 첫날은 나는 레벨테스트를했다. ECHO는 나의 첫번째 친구다. 그리고 JULIA.JENNY.CROUDE .그리고SUNNY.그들은나의 단짝친구다. 그들은

친절하다.나의 선생님들은 T.GONZ.T.FLOR . T.APRIL.T.FLORISA.T.SHEI

그들은 매우친절하고나를잘가르친다. 모든토요일날에 . 우리는 다른곳을갔다.

첫번째로간곳은 집라인이다. 그것은진짜재미있었다. 두번째 토요일날에는

우리는바나나 보트와 제트스키를타러갔다. 그것은 스릴넘쳤다.

세번째 토요일날에는 우리는 시티투어를 갔다.  첫번째로 간곳은 산패드로

요새. 그리고 많은곳을가  마젤란의십자가.그리고 산토니뇨성당 그다음은

S.M으로 쇼핑을갔다. 나는 내가족 선물.내원피스.내바지.내구두.팬그리고

맛있는 음식들을샀다.나는정말 행복했다.네번째 토요일날은 도교사원을갔다.

나는 많은 용들과 한커다란 사원.많은 중국사람들을봤다. 그리고다시

S.M에갔다. 우리는 PLANTATION BAY에 갔다. 우리는 수영을 하고 맛있는 바다음식을 먹었다. 정말 재미있었다. 나는 T.Flor의 집에 갔다. 나는 필리핀종류의 음식을 먹고 무서운 영화를 봤다. 그것은 정말 재밌었다. 나는 많은 재밌는 경험을 여기에있는동안 격었다. 왜냐하면 나는 많은 친구들을 만났고 영어를 배웠다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.