Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [7018 임가은] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [7018 임가은]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,969회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCE<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I arrived in the Philippines on July 12.2010. I am here in CIA to learn more about English. CIA is very fun because I met new friends and Filipino teachers.Every saturday we have different activities. First. we went to the beach and we enjoyed riding the banana boat and jetski. It was reaaly fun.Then we went to have a City Tour and Kart Zone. After we went to SM too have our lunch and went shopping.

My man-to-man teachers are Teacher Jaysa. Tina.Teacher Jaysa is for reading and wriring and Teacher Tina is for speaking and listening. My favorite day is saturday beacuse we always go to SM. I bought a doll and some presents for my mom and dad.Next time i go to SM I will buy some present fo my grandmother and for my cousin.

I will not forgete Philippine dance which is tinikling because it was really funny when the girls are dancing tinikling and the boyd were having their  homestay. I learned alot  from my teachers here and it enabled to improve my English and that's why i can understand english better now. I will never forget my stay here in the Philippines.I want to live here in the Philippines together with my family.

나는 2010년7월 12일에 왔다.나는 이곳에 공부를 배우러왔다. 여기는 매우 재미있다.왜냐하면 나는새로운 친구를 만나고 필리핀 선생님을 매일 만나기 때문이다.매주 토요일은 우리는 다른 활동을 한다.먼저.우리는 바다에가고 우리는바나나보트그리고 제트스키를탄다.그것은 정말 재미있다. 그리고 우리는 도시 구경을 갔다. 그리고 차를 탔다. 그후 우리는 SM에 갔다. 우리는 점심을 먹고 쇼핑을 했다.

나의 1대1선생님은 T.Jaysa 그리고 T.Tina 이다. Jaysa 선생님은 읽는거 그리고 쓰는것을 가르친다. Tina선생님은말하는거와 듣는것을 가르친다. 내가 가장좋아하는 날은 토요일이다. 왜냐하면 우리는 SM에 가기때문입니다. 나는 인형과 약간의 선물을 나의 엄마와 아빠를위해 샀다. 그다음 나는 증조하머니와 나의 사촌을 위해 살것이다.

나는 필리핀 춤을 잊어버리지않을것이다.왜냐하면 나는 정말재미있고 여자들만 춤을추었기때문이다.왜냐하면 남자들은 홈스태이에 갔기 때문이다. 나는 여기서 많은 영어를 선생님을 통해 알았다.그리고 나는 많은 영어를 지금 알겠다. 마는 영원히 여기에있었던 일을 잊어버리지 않을것이다. 나는 나의가족과 함게 여기서 사는것을 원한다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.