Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [7019 김진용] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [7019 김진용]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,929회    댓글: 0

(7019CLAUDE김진용)연수후기<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My CIA Experiences

English

This is my first time to CIA camp. We always go to SM every Saturdays. We have many activities .We went to kart zone and we rode the kart. It was very fun because the kart was very fast and we rode banana boat and jet ski. Jet ski and banana boat is very enjoyable and we went anywhere and we had school visit we went to Philippine school. Philippine students are very kind. So. I enjoyed it too and we also had a home stay I went to T.RONIE’S house. T.RONIE’S house is very big. We ate meat and many delicious food. I like home stay. We went to plantation Bay this is Korean people and Japenese people famous Bay. and Korean teacher and Philippine teachers are very kind. We went to SM to buy anything. play and eat. CIA activities are very many and exciting. funny so. I think CIA camp is very good.  

=================================================================

한글

이것은 나의 첫번째 CIA 캠프이다. 우리는 모든 토요일에 SM에간다. 우린 많은 활동들이 있다. 우린 카트존에 가서 카트를 탔다. 카트는 매우 재밌다. 왜냐하면 카트는 매우 빠르다 그리고 다른곳에서 바나나 보트와 제트스키를 탔다. 제트스키와 바나나 보느는 매우 즐겁다.<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: '맑은 고딕'; mso-hansi-font-family: Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.