Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [6112 이희연] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [6112 이희연]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,991회    댓글: 0

My CIA Camp Experience<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This is my first CIA camp experience. My first day at CIA camp was very fun and cool. I ate banana and cupcake and drank some juice. Philippine dessert is very sweet. I made a lot of friends here. My CIA friends are Max. Danny. Kelly. Alice and Jin. My roommates are Max. Danny. Jin. and Shawn. Shawn looks like a bear. They are all good roommates. My first level is C and my first man to man teacher was Nove. She is very kind and good to me. My first group teacher was Chem. Teacher Chem is a good and fun teacher too. Korean teachers are scary and funny. I got called to the secret room once because I ate chips inside my room with my roommates. I like Teacher Dream and Teacher Jin. They are both very good teachers. I don't like writing diaries. It is very boring. My diary checking teacher is Teacher Christine. She is very kind. I love going to SM because I bought a lot of food and toys. I love SM. I hated the city tour because the weather was very hot and I was so thirsty. The banana boat was very slow. But the jetski was very fast and scary. I went to teacher Chem's house during my homestay. I ate dinner and mango ice cake. It is very sweet and cold. There are a lot of seafood in the Philippines. But I have a seafood allergy. So. I hate Philippine seafood. Kart Zone was very fun. My Kart runs 102km/hr. It was very fast. I liked it a lot. We went on a school visit. We sang songs and the students there are very kind and good but it was very hot. So I got tired. This is my first CIA camp but this camp was very tiring. I want to go back in CIA camp next year. When I arrive in Korea. I will always remember CIA camp.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.