Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [6213 서혁인] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [6213 서혁인]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,904회    댓글: 0

(6213서혁인)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My CIA Experiences

When i arrived CIA. i felt very tired. so we sleep. Before sleep dream teacher choose my room and room mates. They name is Mike and Louise. They are very friendly and kind. We do many things in CIA. We did many activities. too. First we went to the SM. I bought many things in there. Second .  we went to the banana boat and jet ski. Also i met my new friend his name is Danny. Third . we went to the Magellan Cross. santonio church and San padro fort. There are so hot . so i think it is not very good. Fourth . we went to the Kart zone.

I think kart zone is very fun. When i rode kart. I ran very fast. Fifth . we went to the Taoist Temple. That weather is very hot but nature is very cool and good. Sixth . I went to the plantation Bay. When we arrived there we go to not deep beach and find craps. Next we ate delicious lunch and play swim. I will go back to Korea on August 26th.

CIA에서의 경험

내가 CIA 도착했을때 나는 매우 피곤 했다. 그래서 우리는

잠에 들었다. 우리가 자기 전에 드림 선생님이 나의 방과 나의

방을 같이 쓰는 친구들을 불러 주셨다. 그들의 이름은 마이크와 루이스 였다. 그들은 나에게 매우 잘해 주었고 매우

친절하기도 하였다. 우리는 CIA에서 많은 활동을 했다. 먼저

우리는 SM 이라는 마트에 갔다. 나는 그곳에서 많은 것을 샀다. 두번째로 우리는 바나나 보트를 타고 제트 스키도 탔다. 또한 나의 새친구인 대니도 만났다. 세번째러 우리는 마젤란 크로스. 산토니뇨 성당 그리고 산패드로 요새에도 갔다. 그곳은 너무 더웠다<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 16pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'.'sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family:

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.