Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [6216 최근호] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [6216 최근호]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,867회    댓글: 0

Peter 6216<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My CIA Experience

I arrived here in the Philippines last July 17th. 2010. We took the level test and it was a little bit easy. I was put on the level D5 on that week. I met new many teachers and friends. My first roomates are Tim. Danny and me. My first group teacher was Roy. We played stick game. It was funny.

On first Saturday. we went to SM. SM was too big. We bought many foods and toys. Then. we had a class and we did many activities. Then on the next week. we took level test again and I got C6 group on that week. We met another teachers and students. We had sports class and math class Monday and Friday. Sometimes. Korean staff checked our book and our hair. Last week. we to the Kart Zone. The cart was very fast and it was so fun and exciting! Last week wednesday we went to teacher Jiessa's house for homestay. We ate a lot of Philippine food and we also ate spaghetti. fried chicken and bread and we also played card games. We also did a School Visit. I practiced introducing myself because we will meet Filipino students and study with them. I was a little bit worried about it.

Next camp. I will come back because I want to study english more and I like Filipino and their tradition!

한국어

이번 2010717일날 이곳에 62차로 오게 되었다. 처음 이곳에 왔을 때는 정신이 없었다

하지만 다음날 룸메이트들과 친해 지면서 적응하기 시작 했다. 매주 토요일 마다 sm 가서

쇼핑을 하면서 주중에 있었던 스트레스나 사고 싶은 것을 산다 또한 sm에서 여러 상점을 가면서

필리핀 사람들과 이야기 하고 돈관리를 스스로 하면서 학습을 한다

매일 7시에 기상을 하고 8시에 아침 밥을 먹으면서 규칙적인 생활을 한다 . 그리고 수업을 할떄

한국말을 사용하지 않고 영어를 사용한면서 외국인과의 대화와 발을 교정 문법 학습등을 한다

나는 특히 11 수업이 좋다 왜냐하면    외국인과 항상 대화를 하고  배우면서 외국인 선생님과

빨리 친해진다.  또한  41수업과는 시간은 같지만 영어공부를 더 할수있다  나는 cia캠프의

좋은 점이 외국인 선생님들과 영어로 친해질수있다는 것이다 다음에 기회가 온다면 다시 오고

<

댓글목록