Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [6218 안해원] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [6218 안해원]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,919회    댓글: 0

(6218안해원)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My CIA Experience

This is my second time to join this camp. So I have the idea already about the camp especially the place. I like the Philippines especially the foods because it is delicious. I like shopping so I love to go to SM. I buy some foods like biscuits and go to National Book Store and buy some pen. Then I bought my pencil case because my pencil case looks like "pop". And I bought a new bag it is color blue because my bag is too small.

I like supermarket because I can buy lot of things. I like my home stay and my home stay teacher was teacher Jiessa. She had ten students and at that time it was rainy day. I don’t like rainy season because in Korea it's summer but here in the Philippines is so hot and rainy. So. I like winter camp. We had a banana boat and I love it was fun and exciting. I love the city tour we went to Port San Pedro. Magellan's Cross and Sto. Niño Church. Every Saturday we had our activities and on Sunday we had our level test. My first level test the result was E3. second level and third was D5. I hope next week my level will go up. I want to join for the next camp because I really enjoy here in CIA Camp

CIA캠프

캠프는 2번째 캠프이다. 그래서 나는 이캠프를 안다. 필리핀 음식은  맛있다. 나는 쇼핑하는것을 좋아한다. 그래서 나는 SM 가는 것을 좋아한다. 나는 슈퍼마켓이서 과자를 사고 네셔널 북스톨에 가서 많은 볼펜을 산다. 그러고나서 필통을 샀다. 왜냐하면 필통에 연필고 볼펜이 많아서 터질것만 같았다. 그리고 나는 파랑색 가방을 샀다. 엄마가 주신 가방은 너무 작다. 나는 많은 것들을 살수있는 슈퍼마켓이 좋다. 그리고 나는 홈스테이를 즐겼다. 나의 홈스테이 선생님은 Jiessa 선생님이었다. Jiessa 선생님은 10명이었었다.

우리가 홈스테이 준비를 비가 오고 있었다.나는 비오는 날을 <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY:

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.