Logger Script 15회 영어캠프 [6220 임다미] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

15회 영어캠프 [6220 임다미]

작성자: Teacher_Dream님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,923회    댓글: 0

My Experience in CIA Camp<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My first day here in CIA camp. I was very tired because I came here rode an airplane. And I wanted to go home but now I don't want to go home. My first week of class in CIA was easy for me but I didn't know anything. And I met new friends. Their names are Grace. Nikita and Peter. I wanted to go back to that group because now in my group. we are only two members. So. I felt bored. But sometimes we played games and gave snacks whoever won the game. And I think in CIA. the teachers were kind. I had activities every Saturday. First Saturday we went to SM. And I bought little snacks. So. in next week I wanted to go to SM again. After we finished shopping we went to sea sports. I rode banana boat and Jet Ski. Banana boat was very boring because it was very slow. But Jet Ski was very fast so it was fun.

And we also had activities everyday. We wrote diary everyday. But I don't like to write diary because dairy writing is very hard. Monday. Wednesday and Friday we wrote dairy. And we can eat snacks. Because the teacher gave me snacks. But on Tuesday and Thursday we had activities. During my first week and second week we watched movie. But in third week until now we had different activities. The boys went first in home stay. So. the girls did an activity. We danced Philippine Tinikling folk dance. It was easy for me. But I didn't want to dance. My latest activity was home stay school visit. I went home stay to Teacher Jeissa's house. The house was so big so we were 10 students. It was very fun and teacher Jeissa's sister have daughter. She was very small and cute.

I had a school visit. Before. I went to school. We have to memorize the self introduction. And I had to introduce myself in front of Filipino children. After I had finished introducing myself we ate snacks together. It was fun. But the school was very hot.

I really had fun during my CIA camp. And I want to join CIA camp again.

내가CIA캠프에처음왔을때는피곤했었다.왜냐하면여기에비행기를타고오고집에가고싶었기때문이다.그러나지금은집에가기싫다.CIA캠프에서의첫번째수업은나에게쉬었다.그러나모르는것도몇개있었다.그리고나는새로운친구를만났다.그들의이름은Grace.Nikita그리고Peter이였다.나는예전그룹으로돌아가고싶다.왜냐하면지금나의그룹에는두명밖에없다.그래서나는심심하다.그러나가끔우리는게임을한다그래서게임에서이기는사람한테과자를준다.그리고내가생각하기에는CIA캠프선샘님들이다친절하신거같다.나는매주토요일마다활동이있다첫번째토요일에는SM에갔다.나는거기서조금의과자를사샀다.그래서나는다음주에또SM에가고싶었다.우리가쇼핑이끝난뒤에우리는해양스포츠에갔다.나는바나나보트와제트스키를탔다.바나나보트는재미가없었다.왜냐하면그거는속도가느려서이다.하지만제트스키는속도가빨라서재미있었다.그리고우리는매일활동이있다.우리는일기를매일쓴다.그러나나는일기를매일쓰는게싫다.왜냐하면매일일기쓰는것은힘들기때문이다.월요일.수요일그리고금요일은매일일기를쓰고간식을먹는다.그리고화요일과목요일에는활동을한다.첫번째주와두번째주에는우리는영화를봤다.그러나세번째주부터지금까지는다른활동을하고있다.남자애들이홈스테이갔을때우리는필리핀전통춤을췄다.그것은나에게쉬웠지만나는춤을추기싫었다.나의마지막활동은홈스테이와학교방문이였다.난는홈스테이를Jeissa선생님집에갔다.그집은커서10명의학생이갔다.그것은재미있었다.그리고Jeissa선생님의동생의딸이있었는데그아이는작고귀여웠다.나는학교를방문했다.나는학교에가기전에자기소개서를왜었다.그리고필리핀학생들앞에서자기소개를했다.자기소개가끝난뒤에우리는같이간식을먹었다.그것은재미있었지만매우더웠다.내가CIA캠프에있는동안정말재미있었다.그리고나는CIA캠프에다시참여하고싶다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.