Logger Script 18th CIA Special English Camp - S4003 박준범 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Special English Camp - S4003 박준범

작성자: T-jun님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,738회    댓글: 0
1327632764.jpg

CAMP POST SCRIPT

English is a very important language in our life because many countries are using English so I study English very hard. I arrived in the Philippines around December 26 or 27. But this is actually my second time in CIA. My first time was two years ago. but I trembled very much because I went to Tubod Camp. I met teachers and students. I had one friend from Tubod camp and now I met new set of friends from middle school. We have many activities every weekend like sea sports in Plantation bay and Crocolandia. And I also go to SM and Gaisano mall. Last camp I went only to SM mall. so I know where is the stores in SM mall. Before I didn’t know where the stores in Gaisano are. but now I already know it. I talk with many Filipino people. so I think I am brave enough to talk with other people from different countries. If I will have enough money I want to join CIA English Camp again to improve my English skills and to enhance my communication skills and confidence.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.