Logger Script 18th CIA Special English Camp - S4014 전홍규 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Special English Camp - S4014 전홍규

작성자: T-jun님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,705회    댓글: 0

1327643967.jpg

CAMP POST SCRIPT

I arrived in the Philippines on December 25th. 2011. On the first day of the camp. I had level test with other students. I am at level E3. I felt nervous on the first day of the camp because it is my first time to go to other country without my family. I don’t have friends in CIA. My father and mother wanted me to join CIA Camp.

We had weekend activities in the camp. Those are water sports. going to Crocolandia. home visit. school visit. going to Plantation Bay. City Tour. shopping at SM and Gaisano and many others. I had fun at SM Mall because we had our mission. Me and my group mates worked together to accomplish our mission. After the mission. we went shopping. During our water sports activity. we rode banana boat and Jet ski. It was exciting. In our home visit activity. we went to Teacher Alejandro’s house and we ate a lot of foods there.

In CIA English Camp. I learned a lot. I learned how to speak. read English words. new vocabulary and the usage of grammar. I studied English because I want to be a scientist and I have to learn English for me to be a smart person. Through it. I can communicate with other people from different countries using the English language. For now. I don’t know if I want to join CIA Camp again because it is hard.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.