Logger Script 18th CIA Special English Camp - S4015 김명환 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Special English Camp - S4015 김명환

작성자: T-jun님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,708회    댓글: 0
1327644151.jpg

CAMP POST SCRIPT

I arrived in the Philippines last December 25. 2011. I felt scared because I can’t imagine myself coming here alone. I find CIA as a happy and funny camp because in here I have a lot of friends compared to my hometown. At night. I played games together with my new friends and my roommates too. They are fun to be with and kind to me. The teachers here in CIA are kind and funny too. In this camp. we had our homework and daily dairy with a certain topic. Philippine experience. most especially in CIA Camp. is a very amazing experience for a reason that they give such beautiful activities to us. I belong to an F group and in vocabulary class I learned many new words that are not familiar to me before. During weekend. we go to SM and Gaisano mall to buy things I want. We had our city tour also in that place and the Staff gave mission to us. Korean student. I enjoyed my stay here in CIA Camp. I want to tell my parents that I learned a lot here. That is why I really need to study English very hard. It is important for me. to speak and understand English because I can use this in the future like for example in other countries which they use English language as a way of communicating to others.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.