Logger Script 18th CIA Special English Camp - S4019 박유리 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Special English Camp - S4019 박유리

작성자: T-jun님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,752회    댓글: 0
1327644485.jpg

CAMP POST SCRIPT

I arrived here in the Philippines last December 25. 2011. On the first day of CIA English camp. we had an orientation in the morning. followed by the level test. then a tour in Crown Regency Hotel to familiarize the places but unfortunately we were not able to go to swimming pool because the weather was not good. it rained so hard. So we just took a view at the upper part of the hotel. Together in the tour was my friend Ally and T. Shiela. At first I felt strange. nervous and scared because it is my first time in this country without my parents. just me and my younger brother Mike. I meet new friends; the first friend that I have and met in CIA was Jinny. We were really good friends until now. I have also met other friends namely Ally. Jini and Jinny; there were my roommates. We talked a lot of topics or stories in our room. My mother’s company recommended this camp. so my mother decided that I and Mike will be part of the camp. We had a lot of weekend activities in CIA. We had a book checking. It is a little bit hard but we also had a lot of excitement and wonderful experiences here. We went to Crocolandia. SM and Gaisano Mall; and everything went right. We had a lot of fun time when I had man to man class and group class. I learned many things and it helped me a lot. The things that I’ve learned most in CIA is the grammar. speaking English. making conversation to the teachers and friends using English. I study English because I want to learn more in English to be able for me to make conversation with another people using English dialect and to pursue my dreams to become a broadcaster in the future. English language is very important in my life because when I go to another country. I can communicate with others using the English language and we will understand each other. It is a very big yes if I will join the English camp again and be part of the CIA because I really had a good time and a wonderful experience.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.