Logger Script 18th CIA Junior Camp 6008 이지연 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Junior Camp 6008 이지연

작성자: CIA Camp님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,746회    댓글: 0

ID#: 6008

English Name: Diana

CIA English Camp

I went to Cebu on January 03.On first day. I met new friends. We were out of words. but we were very friendly. The reason why I join this camp is to learn English. and meet new friends.

My mother was searching in the Internet and found CIA Camp. I can say about CIA is a new experience but now I am very brave and talkative.

I was not nervous because I joined the 14th Camp. So it was little boring. However. I must take care of my cousin. so I was a little bad. However. I already changed. My cousin said well too and I am perfect here. My good experience was in the Plantation Bay. Before I was in the 14th Camp. we just did island hopping but Plantation Bay was very pretty. beautiful and cool. Also the food was so delicious. so I want to go there again. Also. we went to SM and shopping was a great experience to because we’re shopping without my mother or parents. so I felt so wonderful.

My best experience was the Edge Coaster when I rode on it. I felt like I’m flying. Linda. who rode the Edge Coaster with me. she said it was fun too.

I met many friends here like Sally. Sunny. Della. Tia and everybody else. I had their cell phone numbers too. If I have time I will call and I will go to Lotte World with Della and Tia.

I learned a lot of things but what I realized most is how important my family was. I miss my mom and dad already do I cried very much. so I thought my family is important.

My English skills are improving very much. I am in B group already so it means. I am smart but I will improve it more.

I learned to love my family and friendship. Everything is important to me that is why I won’t forget this camp.

ID #: 6008

Korean Name: 이지연

사랑 CIA

1 3. CIA 도착하였다. .나는 친구를 만났다.말이 통하진 않지만 .우린 정말 친해지길 원하였다.

내가  캠프에 참가한 이유는 영어와 친구랑 친해지기 위해 왔다.

엄마가  인터넷으로  찾아 보내주셨다.새로운 액티비티로  나의 숨겨져 있는  성격을 찾았다.나의 부끄러움이 잘하는 용감한  소녀가 되였다.

나는 처음엔 불안하였다.14 참가하여 지루할 같았으나. 사촌을 돌봐야하는 불안함에 기분이 나빴다.

하지만 .지금은 다르다. 사촌도 괜찮다하고. 나는 최고기 때문이다.정말 좋았던 경험은 플렌테이션 베이였다.14 호핑 투어만 했는대.플렌테이션 베이는 예쁘고. 아름답고.최고였다.음식도

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.