Logger Script 18th CIA Junior Camp 6013 김민지 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Junior Camp 6013 김민지

작성자: CIA Camp님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,733회    댓글: 0

POSTSCRIPT<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

WINDY

CIA ENGLISH CAMP

I went to Cebu on January 2. 2012. On the first day. I met new friends. My parents want me to join CIA Camp because my cousin introduced CIA to my mother. When I come back to Korea I will tell them. “this camp is very tiring but very fun”. How did I feel before coming to this camp? I felt nervous because I had no friend and I am not with my parents. How do I feel now that I am now in the camp? I am missing my parents in Korea. The good experience that I have experience in the camp was when we had our school visit because I met Filipino friends. Her name is Cris Ann Voflor. She is very smart. The best experience I have had was when we went to Plantation Bay. It was very fun and exciting. My friends in the camp are Bella. Pooky and Catherine. I have learned in the camp the importance of my family in my life. I think my English skill has improved because I think I can now speak English well. I also got a lot of very good things in the camp.

POSTSCRIPT

김민지

나는 1 2일에 세부에왔다 이번이 처음이다

나는 새로운친구를만났다 나의 부모님이 나는 이곳에참가하기했다왜냐하면 사촌언니가 CIA캠프를 엄마에게 소개했기때문이다 나는 한국에돌아가서 이렇게말할꺼다 “CIA캠프는 매우힘들고피곤하다 하지만 매우 재미있는 곳이다라고 나는 여기오기전에 매우 긴장하고있었다 왜냐하면 나는 이곳에친구가없었고 부모님이 함께하지않았기때문이다 나의 지금 니끔은어떤가? 나는 한국에 있는 부모님이 보고싶다 CIA캠프에서 가장 기억남는 것은 필리핀학교를 방문했을때이다 나는 그때 필리핀친구를 만났다 그녀의 이름은Cris Ann Voflor이다 그녀는 매우 똑똑하다 내가 가본곳중에 가장 기억에 남는곳은Plantation Bay이다 그곳은 매우 재미있고 흥미로운곳이다 내가여기와서 사귄친구이름은Bella. Pooky 그리고 Catherine이다 내가 CIA캠프에서 배운것은 가족의 소중함과 영어이다 왜냐하면 지금 영어로 말하고있기때문이다 나는 CIA캠프를 정말 좋은곳이라고 생각한다

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.