Logger Script 18th CIA Junior Camp 6037 서정환 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Junior Camp 6037 서정환

작성자: CIA Camp님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,727회    댓글: 0

ID #: 6037

English Name: Justin

CIA English Camp

My mom introduced me about CIA Camp. She said that this camp is good. The reason why I join this camp is that. I want to improve my English skills. So. I went to Cebu on January 2. When I arrived in Philippines Cebu.  I found out that this place is nice and comfortable to study. I’ve never been scared because. this is not my first time to go on another country.

On the first day. I met new friends and we’re the same room their name Jon and Tony. They’re very kind to me and we went together to the orientation. After all of that. we had regular class and I took the test and my first level test was F3. I had six class. Man to man. Sports Class. Group Class and Math Class. On the first Saturday. we had an activity. the Cebu City Tour and SM. It is very hot outside. but. it’s funny especially when we went to SM. I love SM because it is very cheap and very cold place. many things to buy. because it is very wide and big mall. The Korean Staff gave me P500.00. I was happy because I bought many snacks. Another activity was Crocolandia and SM again. I saw Crocodile. it was big but. I’m not scared. We also had Water sports activity. I rode Jet Ski and banana boat; it was very exciting because were getting wet. But. the best activity that I want to ride again is the Edge Coaster. I had so much fun and I think that. I’m in heaven it is my first time to rode an Edge Coaster.  I was very happy and I will never forget it. Not only English. I learned in this camp it builds of friends and family. And. I think my English skill has improved. All I can say about CIA camp is ‘’GREAT’’. Thank You and Goodbye..!

CIA영어캠프

아이디:6037

이름:서정환       

내엄마는나에게CIA영어캠프를소개해주셨다 엄마는이캠프한번해볼래? 나는이캠프에흥미를갖였다그래서영어공부를하고싶어졌다그래서12일에세부로오게되었다이곳은정말좋고테이블에앉아공부하고싶어졌다난절대무섭지않았다왜냐하면이런여행이한번이아니기때문이다첫잿날에나는새로운친구를사귀게되었다그들의이름은{영어닉네임} 그리고토니였다그들은정말착하고우린오리엔테이션을하게되었다그러곤시험을봤다내첫쩨구룹은F3  였다 나는교시였다테스트다음1:1다음1:4다음점심1:1다음1:4다음체육다음수학이였다1 주말엔나는SM을갔다정말재밌었다왜냐하면시원하고살것도많기때문이다그리고정말크다선생님은500페소를주셨다난정말행복했다왜냐하면과자를많이샀기때문이다2주차땐악어농장과SM을갔다난많은악어를봤다정~~말크다난정말무서웠다해변에서도무서웠다난제트스키와바나나보트를탔다그리고바나나보트는정말재밌었다왜냐하면시원하지만좀많이젖었다그리고엣지코스터도였다난정말재밌었다내가생각하기엔별로안무서울것같았다이번이처음이다이런엣지코스터는그리고이곳을절대잊지않을것이다그리고친구들도내가생각하기에내영어실력이정말많이늘었다난이캠프를절재잊지않고난여길다시오고싶다감사합니다그리고안녕히

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.