• 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

18th CIA Junior Camp 8014 이채현

작성자: CIA Camp님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,930회    댓글: 0

POSTSCRIPT

ID #: 8014

English Name: Amy

CIA English Camp

January 2nd. I went to the CIA Camp. I saw many teachers and I saw many children. I went to the Philippines. The Philippine weather is very hot. I came in CIA camp it is a resort. My room number is 19 but it was a male room so I changed my room. SR room is very wide we began to play with my new friends. On Wednesday we have level test. on Thursday we have class  1:1 or man to man class. group class. swimming class and Vocabulary  class but I don’t have swimsuit so I did not swim but in SM I bought a swimsuit and swimming glasses so I’m very happy. In my room I made friends with Sunny. Diana. and Angel but Sunny and Diana are older than me and Angel is younger than me. but we are friends.  We made balloons and danced with the music together with the teacher and my friends. We went to Plantation Bay. We ate lunch. and then went to the Game Zone and swimming. But I didn’t swim because I don’t have a towel. Lastly. Teacher Dream showed us a movie and it’s a sad movie. My friends and I cried while looking at the movie. CIA Camp is very fun!

ID #: 8014

Korean Name: 이채현

English Name: Amy

CIA 영어캠프

나는  1 2일에 CIA캠프를 갔다.거기서 나는 CIA선생님들을  만났다.그리고 많은 친구들을 만났다. 필리핀에 갔다.필리핀의 날씨는 너무 더웠다. 숙소로  왔을때 방번호는 19 방이였다.하지만 남자 방이여서 SR방으로 바꿨다.방은 넓었다. 우린 첯음엔 놀다가 수요일에 레벨 테스트를 보고 목요일부터 수업을 봤다.1:1 수업.그룹  수업.수영 수업.VOCA 수업이 있다.그러나 나는 수영복이 없어서 수영을 못했지만 SM에서 수영복과 수경을 샀다. 너무 기뻤다. 방에서 SUNNY DIANA.ANGEL 친해졌다.그러나 SUNNYDIANA 나보다 나이가 많았다.ANGEL 나보다 어렸다.그래도 우린 친구이다.그리고 우린 풍선을 만들었다.그리고 노래가 나왔다.선생님은 춤을 추었다.그리고 우린 Plantation Bay 갔다.우린 점심도 먹고 게임존에도 가고.수영도 했다.그러나 나는 수영을 못했다.왜냐면 나한테 수건이 없기 때문이다.선생님들은 수영을했다.마지막으로 Dream  선생님이 동영상을 보여줬는데 슬펐다.

친구들이 동영상을 보고 울었다.나도 울었다.CIA  캠프는 정말 재미있다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.