Logger Script 19th CIA Junior Camp S6003 임지혁 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

19th CIA Junior Camp S6003 임지혁

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,700회    댓글: 0

Postscript<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My parents send me here to study hard in English. So. I came here for good and that is to study English. At first. we ate and enjoyed together this camp. I arrived in Cebu on July. 15 at 3:00 a.m. After that. I met many friends and we became closer. Also. I met many Korean staff and Filipino teachers. It was exciting!!

During that day. I felt very happy and excited because this was my first camp to go in another country by my own. I felt scared too. Some teachers look scary and some teachers don’t look scary. Cebu is very hot so I’m sweaty. The most interesting things are when I saw Crown Regency Hotel and when I came in Villa and the place feel very good.

I came here to study English very hard. In my dreams and all of my dreams. the most important thing is English. So. I came here to learn English and to talk more with Filipino teachers. Also. I came here to have an independent spirit. So. that. when I grow up I can live well. It’s very important. That’s why I join CIA Camp. I came here for my mother. She told me about CIA. When I heard that I thought it will be very exciting. So. I told my mom I want to come here so I come here.

When I saw CIA Camp friends. I thought Jun is in the Middle School and everyone is in the 6th grade. But. Jun was 6th and Robert and Harold were in 5th grade. I felt they are all kind and nice. They were nice to me. I know Paul when I was young. But. I don’t know anyone except my friends. But I began to know them.

My first friends in CIA are Paul. Jun and Eric. I knew Paul when I am in Korea but I met them first except Paul. I thought Jun was in middle school. He was very tall. So before we arrived by airplane. I thought he is older than me but I was surprised we are just same grade. Eric is a good friend. He talks to me many time. I became closer to them. I became friends to them. We talk and play games. I usually talk to my friend in Special Junior. I also eat with them. And I usually play many games.

CIA camp activities are very fun. In Monday until Friday we study very hard but in Saturday and Sunday we had activities. I went SM Mall. Zip Line. rode Jetski. and banana boat. visited teachers home. and school visit. Those were very fun. For me. Zip Line was the best experience I had in CIA because in Korea there is no Zip Line and it was very fun. And that was my first time. I love CIA Camp because camp teachers are kind and friendly. The environment is nice and the activities are fun. When I have enough money and time I will come here one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.