Logger Script 19th CIA Junior Camp S6004 유준우 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

19th CIA Junior Camp S6004 유준우

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,755회    댓글: 0

POST SCRIPT<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I arrived here last July 15. 2012. This is my first time to come here in Philippines. I felt very good and happy. But the weather was very hot so I didn’t like it. I came here to study and learn more about English and Math. My older brother told me about CIA because he used to study here. When I first met other students. I felt very happy. Students were very funny and kind to me. My first friends were Jun. Eric. Chris. Paul and Harold. They were good and funny. I first met them at the airport. Jun first approached me and said “Hi Nice to meet you. What your name?” So I answered back at him and said “Hello my name is Robert. It’s nice to meet you. too.” And that’s how we became friends and then followed by Harold. Eric. Paul and Chris. When we were together we usually talk with each other and played “Fact Game”. I had many experiences here in CIA camp. My first week here. we rode zip line and we went to SM because we had SM mission. It was a great experience. that’s my first time to ride zip line. Next activities were City tour and SM mall shopping. During City tour. we went to Crocolandia. It’s amazing experience because it’s my first time to saw crocodiles. It was scary. And I also saw snakes. ostrich. turtles. blue birds and fishes. They were very nice especially blue birds. And we also went to Fort San Pedro. Magellan’s Cross and Sto. Nino Church. It was great! The next activity was Home visit. I went to Teacher Steph’s house. It was big. There were many chickens and also there were lizards. It was very clean. I had fun especially when I played with other CIA students. And the food was delicious and amazing. I ate very many and I drank many juice and also I ate fruits like banana and mango. Next activity. we rode Jet Ski and banana boat. It was very funny. Jet Ski was fast. it’s like I was flying and banana boat riding was very funny. too. But it was very dangerous. I like CIA Camp because teachers were very kind and they taught us English very well. My favorite experience was when I rode a Jet Ski. Yes! I like to join CIA Camp again because teachers were good. And I want to study hard to be good at English and I also like and love Philippines.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.