Logger Script 19th CIA Junior Camp S6005 노희주 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

19th CIA Junior Camp S6005 노희주

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,728회    댓글: 0

Post Script<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I arrived here on July 15th at 1:30 am. I felt excited and good. The reason why I came here in the Philippines because I want to improve my English. My mother and I found CIA. I felt good and excited to meet other CIA students. My first friend was Felicia.

When we met first. we were talking and talking. We were talking. I have many experiences have in CIA. First. we went to zip line and SM mission. It was a great experience. It was my first time to ride zip line. It was really fun. Next. we went to Crocolandia. crocodiles were very big and scary. I really had good time. And we also went to Fort San Perdo. Magellan’s Cross and Sto. Nino Church. It was good. Next. I also experience water sports. I rode jet ski and banana boat. It was amazing. We went to Casa Miani orphanage. school visit and home visit. My best experience was the zip line activity. because it was funny and I felt thrilled. I want to ride it one more time.

I like CIA Camp. because of my friends. My friends are so many. my roommates and 4 weeks students. And also I like Filipino staff like Ailyn. Yan. Cobe. Jayann. and Maysh! They were funny and good. And Korean staffs. Chassie (Yun-Ah Kim). Charles (Sang-Chul Bae). James (Han Sol Lee). Jessica (Jin-Ju Lee). JIna (Jin-A Kim). Mr. Cyrus and Mr. Chris. Sometimes they are scary but they are fun too. So many! But I hate getting up at 6:30 am and did exercise. It is so early. So I am always tired. Em… I want to join CIA camp again. But not six weeks. Because it is very long and hard. So I want to go only for 4weeks. (like Luna! She is one of the 4 weeks students) or I want to go family camp. with my family because it is comfortable.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.